Lymphatic Drainage – Clear your Lymph
Lymphatic drainage is a type of therapy that we offer as one of our services. It is intended to encourage the natural drainage of the lymph. The Specialised Therapist uses a range of mechanical rhythmic, pumping techniques. These techniques move the skin in the direction of the lymph flow. This stimulates the lymphatic vessels which carry substances that are vital to the defence of the body. They are also responsible for the removal of waste products and treating arrange of conditions.
Endermologie is a combination of the following techniques: myofascial release (manual skin rolling) has been used for many years to increase circulation and reduce “stuck” tissue. Other techniques such as “cupping”, used in the Chinese culture, are helpful in removing body toxins by providing a suction mechanism to the skin. Even deep tissue massages can alleviate stress and increase enough blood flow in tissue to help repair tissue strains and tears.
HOW CAN LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE BENEFIT YOU?
- Full body detox
- Helpful in the removal of intercellular acidosis
- Immune system enhancing
- Post-operative care (mastectomy & cosmetic) care
- Removal of the presence of oedema and puffiness
- Speed up and Aid recovery from recent injury, illness and surgery
- Chronic conditions such as sinusitis, rheumatoid arthritis, acne and other skin conditions
- Improve well-being and overall health
- Pain relief
- Reduce swelling