This is the most common problem which we treat. We have achieved amazing results with colon hydrotherapy at our clinic in Melbourne.
It is normal to have a bowel movement 2 – 4 times per day yet only 2.5 % of the world’s population do.
- Stress – ribbon or rabbit stools
- Lack of dietary fibre
- Not drinking enough water
- Ideopathic Chronic Constipation/ no visible known cause
- Piles (haemorrhoids) can be due to straining
- Laxatives- especially if used too frequently
- Lazy colon or lack of tone
- Stress/ nervous tension
- Poor liver or gall bladder function or no gall bladder
- Lack of exercise
- Prostate problems
- Drugs and medication can act like concrete