What is Colon Hydrotherapy
Colon hydrotherapy is a gentle infusion of water into the colon via the rectum. No chemicals or drugs are used. All equipment is fully disposable and all our therapist are fully trained, internationally certified and insured.
The usual colon hydrotherapy lasts approximately 45 minutes. A small speculum is inserted into the patient’s rectum, this has one small inlet tube, running warm, filtered water into the colon and one outlet tube attached to the machine. It is very interesting to watch, what is expelled, through the viewing tube, just to see how congested one really is.
What do we see
- Gas can be large amounts due to stress, un chewed food, chewing gum and fizzy drinks
- Parasites occasionally
- Black, very old faecal matter usually after quite a few sessions.
- Dehydration hard masses of faecal matter
- Fibre/food unchewed and if you are lucky some old chewing gum. Whilst receiving the treatment we perform an abdominal massage to dislodge faecal impaction
Colon Hydrotherapy is not just a tube in your bottom, it’s a lifestyle change, working with
- Your relationship with yourself
- Your food
- Your emotions ie home work, so its vitally important to have the therapist with you at all times, to assist you in identifying doable lifestyle changes, baby steps which are sustainable
- Remove toxins
- Increase general hydration
- Preventative for cancer
- Improved skin condition, hydration, helps acne/psoriasis.
- Improved joints / movement, arthritis and general mobility
- Less brain fog
- Increased energy
- Better sleeping patterns
- Weight loss, lifestyle changes